Welcome to the Magical Sauna at Rokosjøen Camping.
With a View of the Beautiful Rokosjøen Lake!
· Parking at reception, announce your arrival there, ring the doorbell or call (+47)90151560 if no one is available
· The sauna is woodfired, 2,5 meters long, max. 6 people, we will warm it up in advance
· Wood available for controlling the temperature yourself
· Temperature varies from 60-90 degrees Celsius, thermometer available for checking the temperature
· Fresh water only on the rocks (no aromatic oils)
· Store bags and personal items on the hook stand outside the barrel or on hooks in the hallway of the sanitary facilities. Do not leave things in the shower rooms as others may need the showers while you are away
· We will happily open the café/bar after visits to the sauna, upon prior request, and serve waffles, coffee, hot chocolate and cold drinks
· Children and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
· The sauna is placed between sanitary facilities and the lake, both only a few meters away
· For icebathers: We will open a hole in the ice upon prior request, and it is included in the price
· We post unbooked drop-in sessions on the Facebook page «Badstue på Rokosjøencamping», so it’s smart to like the page and keep an eye out 😊.
· All bathing and sauna use is your own responsibility. By booking a session, you accept this.
Booking/cancellation and payment:
· Short notice (same day and the day before): best to call (+47)90151560.
· Further in time: Book online at www.rokosjoencamping.no, call, send an SMS, Messenger or use the Facebook page «Badstue på Rokosjøen camping»
· Drop-in sessions announced on the Facebook page «Badstue på Rokosjøen camping». Must be booked via telephone(+47)90151560
· Free cancellation the day before planned use
Smart to bring:
· 2 towels, one to sit on in the sauna
· Water bottle
· Water socks/woolen socks
· Optional woolen gloves and hat for ice bathing
· Optional bathrobe
Prices: See the piecing list in the menu
· Included in the price: access to shower in the sanitation facilities nearby the sauna.
· We will open a hole in the ice upon prior request
· Renting a towel: 75kr
· Please attend the sauna newly showered
· Wear swimwear
· Lay a towel where you sit
· Smart to take off watches and jewelry
· Alcohol is not allowed
· Do not swim alone
· If you begin to feel uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy, leave the sauna immediately
Use of the sauna and ice bath is at your own risk
Enjoy the view and the moment!